- Registration opens : 01 Sept 2023
- Paper submission opens : 10 April 2023
- Deadline for full paper submission : 15 July 2023 31 July 2023 (Hard Deadline)
- Notification of acceptance : 10 Sep 2023
- Deadline for Early Bird Registration : 25 Sep 2023
- Deadline for Standard Registration : 15 Nov 2023
- Deadline for camera ready paper submission : 15 Oct 2023
IEEE STPEC 2023
2023 IEEE 3rd International Conference on Smart Technologies for Power, Energy and Control (STPEC)
(10th to 13th December 2023)
School of Electrical Engineering
KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar, India
The 1st IEEE International Conference on Smart Technologies for Power, Energy and Control (STPEC) 2020 was held at Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur, India in the year 2020 and the 2nd IEEE STPEC was held at CEC Bilaspur, C.G., India in the year 2021. The 3rd IEEE International Conference on Smart Technologies for Power, Energy and Control (STPEC) 2023 will be organised by the School of Electrical Engineering, KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar, India during 10th to 13th December, 2023 in association with IEEE Bhubaneswar Subsection. This conference is Financially Sponsored by IEEE Industry Applications Society (lAS) and IEEE Power Electronics Society(PELS) & Technically Sponsored by IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES) and IEEE IES Bhubaneswar Subsection Kollkata Joint Chapter.
IEEE International Conference on STPEC-2023
The aim of the conference is to provide a platform for electrical engineers and researchers to present their research work and to share experiences and ideas in the area of power, energy, control and related engineering applications. The conference program will be having plenary sessions and technical paper presentations. Distinguished speakers will be invited to deliver keynote speeches on emerging technologies in power, energy and control engineering. Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with the experts from these related fields.
- Student Travel Awards
- Best Paper Awards in each Track
- Additional discount of 25% on registration fees to the Authors from SAARC Countries & North Eastern Region of India .
Dr. Ranjeeta Patel
Organizing Secretary, STPEC2023
- IEEE Industry Applications Society (IAS)
- IEEE Power Electronics Society (PELS)
- IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES)
- IEEE Kolkata Section Industrial Electronics Society Chapter – Bhubaneswar
Authors are invited to submit full paper (maximum 6 pages) in standard IEEE conference format for review. All presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore for possible publication. Extended versions of all presented papers will be eligible for further review and possible publication in IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications.