In FMT 2020, Young Entrepreneur Award to recognize the STARTUP as well ENTREPRENEUR, SME for various industrial applications as well as scientific contribution in this pandemic situation of COVID 19, making outstanding contribution for betterment of society, and creation of new job opportunity for the Unreach to the Reach people and overall steps taken to make contribution to promoting the Atmanirbhar Bharat (Self-reliant India) where the entrepreneur are involved in new indigenously developed technology.
It is also essential to make, Atmanirbhar Bharat (Self-reliant India) with ZERO DEFECT ZERO EFFECT. To drive manufacturing with adoption of Zero Defect production processes which has Zero adverse environmental and ecological Effect.
For more information and application, see the eligibility criteria.
The eligibility criteria are stated as follows:
- The topic of the paper /work must be related to any topic listed in FMT 2020.
- The candidate must be either the corresponding author or the first author of the paper (word file abstract one page)
- The competition is open for Young Startup, Entrepreneur, Small Scale Industry and innovator.
- The papers will be evaluated by an interdisciplinary committee.
- The deadline of the submission of Young Entrepreneur Award is October 10, 2020
- Applications will be selected by the Evaluation Committee according to originality, significance and rigour of the the work in the respective field.
- The YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR AWARD 2020 will be announced in valedictory session on October 14, 2020.
- The candidates must submit a soft copy of their:
- Abstract (one page)
- CV with recent passport size photograph, Name, address, profile of the startup or any other innovator, entrepreneur
- brief summary of work done/ or continuing maximum FIVE page A4 size only, including documentation of the work done in this Pandemic Covid 19,
- Work for Unreach to Reach people, Contribution to make self sustainable,
- Creating job opportunity, indigenously developed technology for larger employment, and Atmanirbhar Bharat,
- problems and suggestive solutions. The all documents with single file of soft copy should be sent through BELOW