IEEE STPEC 2023 invites researchers, practitioners, and students worldwide to submit previously unpublished original papers for consideration to be presented at the conference. A peer review process will be used to evaluate all the submitted papers through the Paper Submission Link given below. Paper submission is limited to Maximum Six Pages including figures and references. All submitted papers will go through a plagiarism check. Papers with similarity scores of 30% or above are liable to be rejected without further review.
Focus areas of the conference are Power Electronic Converters and their control, Smart Grid Technology, Renewable Energy Resources, Distributed Generation and Grid Interconnection, Electric Vehicles, Energy Storage & Battery Charging techniques, FACTS devices, Power Quality, Wide band gap devices, Control systems and its application to power and energy, signal processing applications in power and energy, semiconductor devices and circuits etc.
Prospective authors are invited to submit a maximum of 6 pages full paper on the following tracks (but not limited to):
- Power Systems and Smart Grids
- Electrical Machines and Industrial Drives
- Power Electronic Converters
- Renewable Energy and Energy Storage Systems
- Transportation Electrification and Automotive Technologies
- Automation, Control, and Digital Systems
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Signal Processing for Power and Energy Applications
- Semiconductor Devices and Circuits
- Power Quality Issues and Mitigation, FACTS, Custom Power Devices